Newcor Commerical Real Estate is looking for hardworking, creative and committed associates to be a part of our growing team. With a focus on Brokerage, Development, and Investments, Newcor consistently delivers exceptional results for its Clients and Partners.
For more information about joining our team, please submit your resume below.
The Woodlands, TX
Entry-Level Broker Associate
Actively seeking energetic and dynamic individuals looking to excel in Commercial Real Estate industry with opportunities to expand and grow career.
Texas Real Estate License preferred, but not required initially.
Ideal candidate possess a proactive work ethic, team collaboration skills, self-motivated, and thrives in various work environments. Sales experience a plus.
- Sales Calls
- Business Development
- Research Properties and Property Owner Information
- Broker Assistant
- Maintain and Help with Overall Organization of Company
- Provide Basic Support for Marketing Functions
- Assist in Coordination of Transaction Implementation
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Senior Undergraduate Classification
- Pursuing Degree or Career in Real Estate preferred
- Must have or be Willing to Obtain Texas Real Estate License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Living in or near The Woodlands preferred – (Regional Market Knowledge)
- Team-Player who is able to work Independently as well as Collaboratively
- Thrive in various environments – such as high-pressure as well as casual
- Self-starter & Organized
- Customer Relations
- Sales Experience a Plus
- Analysis (Analytical)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive Work Ethic (Time Management Skills)